CYBER-SECURITY – Presented by Bob McCool of arielMIS, Inc.
Cyber-security is the protection of systems connected to the Internet including computers, mobile devices network hardware, data and software from cyber-based attacks. Join us for an eyeopening presentation by Bob McCool of arielMIS,Inc and learn how to protect your business from a cyber attack!
Cyber Security Statistics
- 43 percent of cyber attacks target small business.
- Only 14 percent of small businesses rate their ability to mitigate cyber risks, vulnerabilities and attacks as highly effective.
- 60 percent of small companies go out of business within six months of a cyber attack.
- 48 percent of data security breaches are caused by acts of malicious intent. Human error or system failure account for the rest.
- Small businesses are most concerned about the security of customer data