This years program will consist of the most popular and influential classes and field trips to enhance your leadership abilities and provide you access to local leaders in a variety of areas.
The Broomfield Chamber of Commerce is now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 class of Leadership Broomfield.
The goal of Leadership Broomfield is to build a sense of community by identifying individuals with the passion and commitment to become personally engaged in issues, programs and activities aimed at building a better City and County of Broomfield.
The program is designed to help attendees:
• define and enhance leadership abilities
• connect with local leaders in a variety of areas
• be exposed to the challenges and opportunities that face the city and county
• determine how to become more involved in leadership roles in the community
• build lasting professional relationships with community leaders
Leadership Broomfield features six monthly sessions plus a December mixer, running from November 2021 to April 2022. Each session focuses on a different aspect of the community, including quality of life, the nonprofit community, local government, and much more.